A Wise Move, Paul!

A Wise Move, Paul!
 
 

 Fr. Barnabas Powell

Politics makes strange bedfellows. When I start talking politics, especially as a priest, it makes folks (rightfully) nervous. After all, as a priest I’m suppose to focus on being accessible and available to all people regardless of their positions on this or that political matter. And that’s true.
But I’ve also found it extremely helpful to myself and even to others to embrace the wisdom of discovering our real intentions and even spiritual illnesses. I confess, sometimes I say things just to keep the conversation “lively.” And, as a fallible human being, sometimes I get it wrong.

To read more click on link below:
 
 
 
 
 

About Fr. Barnabas Powell


Fr. Barnabas is the parish priest at Sts. Raphael, Nicholas, and Irene Greek Orthodox Church in Cumming, Georgia. He is also host of Faith Encouraged Live on Ancient Faith Radio and author of the Faith Encouraged podcast.

Comments

Popular Posts